As a homeowner, it's important to be familiar with all the main systems in your house. That way, you'll be able to identify and solve issues early and save yourself money and stress. RLS Environmental, LLC in Lenhartsville & Hamburg, PA offers an informational home maintenance education boot camp that will cover home maintenance, home safety and more.
This 90- to 120-minute boot camp will take place in your home. We'll provide home maintenance education and home safety education that will benefit you for the rest of your life. Sign up today for $179.
During your home safety education boot camp, our expert will discuss...
- Major systems: We'll walk you through your heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical systems to explain how they work. We'll also help you learn to identify signs of major issues.
- Ancillary systems: If you have these in your home, we'll teach you about your radon mitigation system, water softener, water filter and sprinkler system.
- Home maintenance: We'll teach you how to change various filters, reset GFCI circuits and perform other common home maintenance tasks.
- Home safety: We'll show you where the shut-offs and other emergency features are located. We'll also point out any safety concerns we notice and offer recommendations.
- Home energy: We'll go over your energy system, identify potential energy suckers and discuss energy-saving techniques.
Finally, we'll do a general walk-through inside and outside to point out anything you should be aware of and answer any questions you may have.